Welcome to our lovely kittens home
Welcome to Lovely Kitten home of Kittens for Sale. We are a registered and well-recognized Kitten Breeders with a great reputation for raising kittens since 2013. However, we offer beautiful, well-socialized pet kittens from European champion bloodlines. The babies are born into a family home environment and get tons of love and attention from day one. Our main objective as Kitten breeders is to provide you with a sweet, healthy, outgoing kitten that will be your companion for many years to come!
shipping to all states available from $200 -$350
Kittens For Sale Near Me
We are a licensed cattery with TICA/CFA Registered Kittens for sale,Munchkin Kittens For Sale, Ragdoll Kittens, – Kitten, Maine coon Kittens for sale. Kittens and Bengal kittens for sale near me. The is of medium size and body conformation with a substantial weight for its size. Females are generally smaller than males. The head shape is a modified wedge, with prominent cheekbones and whisker pads giving a squared appearance to the muzzle. I hope you enjoy browsing my website and viewing the photos of my cats and kittens. Our kittens come in all colors
Cats for sale
Cats For Sale in USA , UK & AUSTRALIA
Having a cat can mean different things to different people. Some want a cat to cuddle and sit on their laps; others are happy to live with a very independent cat which spends most of its time outside and doesn’t want too much human interaction. What is important is that you try to find a cat that will interact with you if you want it to. All cats are not the same and how each individual cat behaves with you can depend on its inherent personality and early experiences (or lack of experiences), which can make it fearful or confident with people and life in general. The environment in which you keep a cat is also extremely significant – for example if it lives with many other cats which do not get on, then it will be stressed and will react differently than if it was on its own. As pets go, cats are relatively low maintenance compared to dogs which need companionship, walking, training etc. However, like any pet, they do need care, and some cats need more care than others. Do you want to spend a lot of time with your cat, do you want it to be demanding, or do you have limited time? Cats can fit into busy, modern lifestyles more easily than dogs, as they are pretty independent, can be left alone much more easily and are more suitable for smaller flats or houses. Cats are often chosen by people who have busy and stressful lifestyles and who want some companionship when they go home to relax.
SOME OF OUR ADORABLE kittens
kittens for sale near me
The health benefits of cats
- Lower stress and anxiety. Cat owners know how one session of petting or playing with their cat can turn a bad day into a good one. Scientific evidence also shows that a cat’s purr can calm your nervous system and lower your blood pressure.
- Improve your cardiovascular health. Cat owners have been reported to carry a lower risk for heart disease and stroke.
- Prevent allergies. You always hear about cat hair being one of the most common allergens. However, if a child is exposed to cats within the first few years of life, they are more likely to develop an immune system that combats not only cat allergies but other kinds of allergens as well.
- Reduce feelings of loneliness. Cats make great companion animals. They offer an unconditional love that can be equal to (or sometimes even greater than) many human friends and confidants.
How to care for your cat
Although cats are more independent than many other pets, owning one is still a major commitment. They need a devoted owner to keep them as happy and healthy as possible. Cats need:
- A fresh litter box. Most house cats are indoor cats, which means you will need a litter box. Pet stores offer litter formulas that make it easy to scoop out waste and control the smell.
- A scratch pole. Many cats have a tendency to scratch and paw at drapes, furniture, and just about anything else that takes their fancy. Investing in a scratch pole or post will not only provide your cat with the scratching outlet they need but also save you lots of money and frustration.
- A safe environment. Cats are small, delicate animals that do well living mostly indoors. Although many cats love to roam free outside, other predatory animals and traffic, for example, can threaten their safety. Having your pet microchipped will allow shelters and veterinarians to easily identify you as the owner should your cat get lost.